Friday, March 1, 2013

The Heart of the Matter, Animal Farm, Grand Central Winter

At the moment, I am rather close to finishing multiple books, including;
The Heart of the Matter by Graham Greene
Animal Farm by George Orwell
Grand Central Winter,
and I have also just recently started to read Charles Dickinson's The Tale of Two Cities. 

I am super excited to finish off these books as I feel that they will give me something substantial, which I will be able to add to my gallery of Knowledge. 
These books are classics and I can see why! 

I love that these books exist, they are a true work of art. The authors are Graham Greene and George Orwell are definitely some of my favorite! I love the tension of their stories, and the ideas behind the ideas. 
Without books, I can clearly say I would be lost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment