Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Art of War, Touching The Rock and The Heart of the Matter

Lately I have picked up 3 books which I have just started reading; Touching the Rock, The Heart of The Matter and The Art of Way (Niccolo Machiavelli).
I have had the need to indulge in books, and just letting myself out of my own body for once. Reading has appealed to me more than ever lately, so anything that I feel inspiring or interesting I grab.
I have started the Art of War, the Niccolo Machiavelli one, and find it very hooking, I really find this book absorbing!
I was going to pick up the book, Blindness by Jose Saramago, however the library did not hold the book. So I was recommended Touching the Rock  about a man turning blind, and his vision of his world that surrounds him, his wife, his kids and most of all god.
The Heart of the Matter by Graham Greene, is one I found would be a good investment of my time, as I find the author tremendously talented!

No comments:

Post a Comment